- 1999 onwards – Director of the Mediation Section of CMTF. Teaching and Supervision of Training Courses on Family Mediation, Managing the staff of the Family Mediation Section. CMTF
- 2004 – 2005 – Teaching of Master in Family Mediation –Three week courses for Social Science University students Università Milano Bicocca.
- 1989 – 1990 – As part of a team working with in-patients at the hospital. Family therapy with the Team. Azienda Ospedaliera Policlinico di Milano – Guardia Seconda
- 1988 – 1989 – Member of the Therapeutic Team. Family Therapy with Schizophrenic parents. A.R.S. Research Association on Schizophrenia – directed by Prof. L.Cazzullo (1915-2010). Public Centre for the Study and Research on Schizophrenia.
- 2015 onwards – CEO of CMTF s.r.l.
Education and training
- 1992 – 1995 – Family Mediator. Theory and conduction of family mediations. GEA Association of Milan – directed by Prof. Fulvio Scaparro. First course offered in Milan.
- 1994 – 1995 – Master in Child Development. Course on Neurological Development and Diagnosis for Children with Learning Disabilities – Centro Milanese di Terapia della Famiglia
- 1984 – 1988 – Membership in the European Forum and the National Association for Family Mediation. Conduction of a minimum of three cases of Family Mediation and discussion of the final thesis. GEA Association of Milan – directed by Prof. Fulvio Scaparro
- Competence in evaluation of children artistic drawings from a therapeutic point of view.
- Deep understanding of people needs, Ability to listen and help people to recognize their competences. Ability to contextualize situations while making attention to the feedback of the system.